Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Best Idea

What do they make a Russian fur hat out of? I only ask because I have some cats that I don't really like all that much, so making them into something useful seems like the smart thing to do. Their fur doesn't look very thick so I don't know how well it will work.

But that is also why I am asking. I know that there are fox fur hat companies that exist, and I would also guess that they don't have very thick fur. This give me hope for the use of my obnoxious cats. Is there something in process of making the hats that makes them much warmer, even if the fur came from a skinny animal? Let us hope so, otherwise there will be nothing beneficial about my cats at all.

There might be some readers out there who do not like the idea of making cats into fur hats. Guess what? They are my cats and my hats, so deal with it. Plus if someone really did get mad and threaten to call PETA or something I would just lie about it. Do you guys know how easy it is to lie about something to keep from getting in trouble? It is one of the easiest things that human beings can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment