Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This Is My Life

So just yesterday the transmission in car was like, "Do you really expect me to keep working?" and gave up on helping me go faster than fifteen miles an hour. I have had this car for a long time, and something like this is a pretty big deal breaker.

I need to decide now if I am going to get a new car or spend a billion dollars getting the transmission fixed on this one. My current car upholstery leaves something to be desired, so maybe that is why I should get a new car. What else would I base it on? Be realistic. Auto upholstery is the new black, and cars are the new handbags. Black, stylish handbags.

Basically I just don't know what to do about this car situation. It would be nice to get a new car, but is that really something that I need right now? Maybe I should get new car upholstery like I have been blabbing about for all this time. I would probably get some kind of fancy rich person fabric--that way it would be easier for me to get jobs and meet people. Back me up on this, rich people--you know your lives are easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment