Friday, November 5, 2010

Howdy, Partner

Is there anyone out there who knows what I am talking about if I bring up an SEO partner? If you are thinking that is has something to do with cowboys you are close--just kidding, that is absolutely wrong. It has to do with websites and rankings on search engines. That is a pretty broad explanation, but I don't have a very long attention span, so don't come to this blog if you want a novel.

I suppose I can part with a few SEO partner details before I get bored. First off, SEO stand for Search Engine Optimization, which is pretty cut and dried. You got a website? You want it to show up on search engines when people type in keywords related to your website? Then you need an SEO partner--simple as that. It is basically like a hiring a middleman to help your company get ahead. Only this is more like a team of middlemen who know the inner workings of the internet.

It is no secret that the internet is weird and confusing; this is why it's ok to admit that you need someone to help you navigate, and take advantage of it. You cannot solve a problem until you can admit that you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment