Friday, November 5, 2010

Get Rich or Blah Blah-ing

Are there people in the world who are so rich they are giving out oil field gifts? When I say oil field gifts, do you think that I mean gifts related to oil fields, or rather gifts OF oil fields? Clearly I am only going to be impressed by one of those; now you know the answer.

I have no doubt that there are people rich enough in the world to give gifts that are entire plots of lands, companies, and resources. If I have ten dollars in my wallet I feel like it's going to be a good day, but there are people who own entire countries out there. How do they feel? Really great? Probably something like really great or super awesome. The chances are that neither I, nor anyone else reading this, will ever be that rich, but we are still fine.

I don't need oil field gifts to be happy, but it would be nice to have some power. Not so that I could dominate the world, but so that I could make rich people poor. It isn't like I have some communist wish to make everyone equal, but I just think it would be really funny. If you don't think that's funny then don't vote for me when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment