Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Muscle Stuff


The only way I would start taking bodybuilding supplements is if someone made them into a delicious form of food. If something tastes good, and comforts my sad emotions, I will eat it no matter how bad it is for me. And for me, something like bodybuilding supplements are as foreign to my body as poison.

Looking at bodybuilding supplements in those big jars is not very appetizing; make that powder into a tasty confection if you want it to reside in my belly. In fact, don't even be that smart about about it. If someone hands me a hot dog with whey powder sprinkled on it I won't even worry about it. What about making it into something like Fundip? The possibilities are endless.

Whoever is in charge of creating supplements is going about it the wrong way. I know that stuff isn't natural, which means someone decided on a powder form. But why not a licorice or chicken nugget form? Why not air? Why not a protein car that makes you stronger just by cruising? These are just off the top of my head, which tells me one thing: You guys aren't even trying. Give me a call when you are ready to take protein creation seriously.

1 comment: