Monday, November 8, 2010

Party Stuff

There is something lacking in my life, but I don't know what that missing element is. Just kidding! The missing element is a fun nightlife. Anyone who knows me is aware that I don't go out too much, and am clearly suffering as a result. Maybe the night clubs here are just not up to snuff--I am a pretty picky club enthusiast, so I can't just show up and at ANY club and be happy with my experience.

I have been considering moving somewhere near Seattle in the distant future, but I will have to check ahead and see what their club scene is like. A lot of grunge came out of that area, so that might be reflected in their clubbing culture. YUCK. I just want to have a good time and meet some heavy-hitting businesspeople. Is that too much to ask? It totally isn't.

If anyone out there knows of any good clubs be sure to "hit me up" with that information please. I have been acting like an adult for far too long, and not it's time to cut loose and let my whatever flag fly.

What if this was how I really felt? That would be a lot funnier than any post I could write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment