Friday, November 12, 2010

The Future is Nigh

The other day someone came up to me and asked, "Why aren't you cool?" I looked down at my feet and walked the other way because I knew the exact reason for my lack in draw and presence. The problem is that I don't have the right amount of toughness and modern technology--these are the two biggest factors in what makes someone cool.

I do not smoke electronic cigarettes. I cannot apologize enough for this, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try. There is not one electronic cigarette in my life, and I am sorry for it. All of my friends wish that I was cooler, and we all know that this is the best way to make that happen. The ol' E cig is out there and waiting for me to pick it up and form a futuristic bad habit. Life is full of awesome temptations.

There is a lot that I have left to learn about life. For instance, I already know what it would take to make me look cooler, but I am still not doing it--so what is the lesson there? That I am dumb, obviously, and dumb people have a lot of things to learn. You follow me?

No comments:

Post a Comment