Friday, October 1, 2010

Bro Convo

Riddle me this, world: when the guys who live for Spring Break plan the trip, do they take it very seriously? I mean, do they look up things like Panama City Beach vacation rentals to stay in, or do they just show up drunk and ready to party? I only ask because it doesn't seem like they are the kind of people who plan, but there is not really any way around it.

I'm sure those strong, tan bros do have to look up rental spots and figure out different places to stay. Actually, I bet there is just one guy in each group who has to do it.

"Dog, I can't wait for The Break--I am going to party so hard that my KIDS have hangovers."
"Yeah that's a tight thing to say. But brah, where are we going to stay?"
"I seriously can't even figure out what you are saying to me, dogchill."
"Aw what? I'll see if the internet can help me."
"What are you going to do? READ on the internet? Sounds like real bummer, froyo."

After searching "Panama City Beach condo rentals" maybe that dude will find a place to stay, and maybe not. The internet can definitely be used by first-timers, so it's looking like this Spring Break is going to be the best one ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment