Friday, October 8, 2010

Sorry About the Voice

Do you need new roofing, Oakland? Yeah I'm talking to you, entire city. I have some friends who live up there and they were recently telling me about their homes and how sub par they seemed to be. The first thing that I thought of was the roofing, because having a bad roof is the quickest way to be annoyed by your house.

So are you listening or what, Oakland? You need to start treating your peoples better if you want them to treat you, as a city, better. I mean, you can't expect your citizens to love on you if you are letting rain drops fall onto their sleeping foreheads. I heard it leaks so much in Oakland that people on the first floor of a twenty story building can feel the rain. OH!

I'm just messing with you, Oakland; you are a cool city and a lot of people know it. All I am saying is that you need to keep up with the needs of you people. I know that people can be a little too needy sometimes, but you just have to take the good with the bad okay? Suck it up and get some proper roofing all over that city like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment