Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Greatest Site I have ever Written About

I recently saw this phrase on the internet: olde bulldog. What does that mean? Is that like a colonial bulldog? I am not really an animal person, so maybe I have been misinterpreting how dog years work. Instead of a seven to one ratio maybe it's more like fifty to one, and then it's easy for your olde bulldog to to seem like it came from colonial times once it reaches two hundred years old.

All joking aside, please click the links that are in this blog; it will make your day incredible. Just let the front page of this olde bulldog site open and blow your mind. I don't even want to get into what happens, because I want you, the reader, to analyze all the incredible details that exist on this site. Please, do me this one favor and follow these links.

There is nothing I could say that would prepare anyone for the classic and patriotic, yet futuristic setting that these olde bulldogs are placed in. It makes absolutely zero sense, but at the same time you will find it strangely comforting and appropriate; it is as if the veil has been lifted for the first time since our place of origin has been forgotten. This website is home.

Also, it originates from Texas, which makes this whole thing a lot funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment