Friday, October 8, 2010

True Story

Once I backed out my little parking stall and tapped someone's parked car--this was about six years ago when I lived in an apartment complex. A guy ran up to my car and told me to get out; I got and saw him looking super worried about his car.

There was literally no damage, but he kept pointing to spots that he said were marks that I made. After pointing out the fact that my car was not the right height to make any of those marks, he asked me for $100. Really Cool. I thought he was a second away from calling a personal injury attorney and trying to sue me. I told the dude I didn't have that kind of money; he then asked me for $80. I looked at him like he was crazy--which he was. He continued to ask me for money and lowering the amount in $20 increments until it was down to zero. Then he seriously just walked away; I bet that wasn't even his car.

I wish he had called a personal injury attorney up so we could both have laughed at that guy. Hopefully he went back to Dallas, or wherever it was that he was from. People are way too ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment