Monday, October 18, 2010

Get Poor

It is pretty much a fact that I will never become a rich man. How do I know this? Because I cannot imagine my hand reaching for a phone to dial a limousine service. Even in my wildest dreams, surrounded by people with jetpacks and cats that have Audrey Hepburn's head, I would still feel out of place in a limousine.

Some people are just not cut out for a life of cute luxuries, and I wouldn't want to ruin it for everyone else by trying to involve myself. I will steer clear of upper-class events and Washington DC okay? Is that enough? However, in return I would like it if the upper class stopped widening the gap that exists between the classes. I know that is your ultimate goal, but I could easily ruin a posh event if I showed up, so please really consider this offer.

I am normal-looking enough to sneak into any event thrown, but I am also on-the-fringe enough to burn it all down in a heartbeat. You don't want me eating your caviar, sailing your yacht, or cutting in front of you at the limousine service right? Right. So watch yourselves, upper crust; the poor are bored enough to revolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment