Monday, October 18, 2010

Business Birthdays!

It is a total drag having to buy birthday cards for all the people in your family every year. Well don't worry because there is a new solution out there: bulk birthday cards. BOOM. Now you can give everyone in your family the same exact birthday card, and you can even give them the same one every year!

Having a similar problem at your place of business? Well just buy some corporate birthday cards while you're at it. POW. We all know that to survive in the corporate world one must pretend that the job is their entire life. This means treating all of your coworkers as if you love them because they are family, and not because they control your fate.

I know that when I step into the office I want everyone I pass to talk me as if they are a best friend who really cares about how I am doing. That way my bosses can also use guilt to get me to do things I don't want to do. I might even believe that they are actually sad when they decide to fire me, and that way I won't cause a scene. Nothing beats all of the underlying modes of a corporate birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment