Friday, October 8, 2010

Dentist the Menace

I have better things to do than go to the dentist. Some people just automatically assumed that I am gross now, but guess what? No way. I take better care of my teeth than anyone else I know, so I don't need the dentist to clean something that I have already cleaned, or tell me that something is wrong my with mouth when I don't feel anything wrong.

Does the dentist really think they are going to trick me into thinking that they know my mouth better than me? Good luck, my main man/woman. I used to live near San Jose, and it was a pretty rough area. I learned to think on my toes and move with my head on a swivel. If I can survive those those streets, I can survive without the aid of a dentist; just watch me.

Every morning and night I take care of my mouth-dudes, and that is all that I need. They are healthy and we both appreciate each other. They stay strong, and I don't eat a lot of sugar; it is a symbiotic relationship of the most beneficial kind. Having bad teeth would make it look like I do meth, and I don't. Having really nice teeth affords me the ability to dress and look messy without looking too gross. Nice teeth go a long way, and without them I would have to wear a stupid suit all the time. I don't know what I'm saying anymore. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment