Monday, October 11, 2010

Obnoxious Cats


My house has two cats and I hate them both--is this something that a pest control company can take care of? I mean, it's their fault for using the term "pest," which is pretty broad in the first place. Does that mean they will take away obnoxious children as well? Their name implies that they will.

Pest control really needs to come by and get those cats though. I wasn't kidding when I said that I hated them. I don't even care what happens to them. They could be sent to a loving family in Des Moines, or they could left in the snow to die--either way works for me. Who likes cats anyway? They are easily the most selfish animals that we keep as pets. They only want food, sleep, and to be left alone. Cats are lucky that they are so cute as kittens, because otherwise we wouldn't put up with any of that crap.

Our landlords said that we have to get rid of the cats; I feel like dancing for 100 years. The bad news is that no one else in the house really wants to do anything about it, so they are still just hanging around like little fuzzy mooches. Buh.

No comments:

Post a Comment