Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wake Up, Nerds

I am always nervous that my computer is going to get destroyed by a virus sent to me via email. I feel decently confident in my ability to know which emails are safe and which are not, but I can't be right all the time. Also, my mail filters and document scanning systems are above my head, so I don't really know how much help they are.

Why can't people just not send out viruses? That sounds like the best solution. I know that the world owes you something, chubby teenage nerds, and obese adult goons, but that doesn't mean you should get your kicks by ruining computers and credit scores. I should know because the world owes me plenty of stuff. The problem is that your viruses aren't taking down the right people. Hating everyone doesn't make sense, nerds; just go after the people who have wronged you. I am, of course, talking about The Man and his immediate associates.

Rather than sneaking past my document scanning system and ruining my day by uploading one thousand gifs to my desktop (which would actually NOT ruin my day), design some virus that makes gas not pump for a week. Sounds like a challenge right? Do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment