Monday, October 11, 2010

New Jeans


You know who loves going to Chevrolet dealership? My brother-in-law. We are pretty close, and he is a cool dude, but there is one thing he loves to do that I consider torture. He likes to go to the Chevrolet dealership, test drive cars, and haggle with the salespeople. Seriously, he does that for fun; I cannot imagine a more stressful situation than that.

When I walk into a store at the mall and someone greets me at the door there is a fifty-fifty chance that I will leave right then. Note: this blog can get pretty sarcastic, but this is not one of those times. The other week I was trying to buy pants, and there was no one at the checkout. realizing that I would have to go find someone and ask them to help me, I opted to set the pants on the counter and leave. The funniest part of that story is that I still need new pants.

Which reminds me: does anyone want to go to the mall today? I know I do! Welcome back, sarcasm. I wish there was a way to get pants that fit without having to A) go into a store and B) try them on. Isn't this the future? Can't we figure out a better system? I just want to stay home and watch Chicago while my pants get shipped. (Ed. Note: I have never seen Chicago, and don't plan on it any time soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment