Monday, October 11, 2010

A Concise Life

"What is the most important aspect of my car?" you might ask yourself. Well, all of us would have different answers, but since this is my blog guess whose opinion we are going to hear? If my car didn't have the ability to play music I would just walk or ride my bike everywhere--and in the winter I would just never ever leave my house.

Seriously, there is nowhere I have to be. I could talk my job into letting me work from home (eh?), and everything else is close enough that I could walk or bus to it. Plus I can be charming enough to get rides from suckers--not anyone reading this, other suckers. The point is that if my car no longer played music, and I didn't have the money for that kind of auto repair, I would just sell it. I would sell it forever. Auto repair had better be cheap when this problem arises.

I am trying to think of all the places that I go. I can only think of like three. Why do I even have a car? My favorite places to eat are either two blocks away or in my house, and all my books are already home. I live in a town smaller than Boise, so maybe that makes it easier, but I would like to think that I have just made my life concise and efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment