Monday, October 25, 2010

Public Trainer

Let me be honest with you, readers. I like to be in shape--is that such a crime? I wouldn't consider myself any kind of serious exercise enthusiast, but I at least to keep myself from getting fat.

What that said, everyone has been talking about the P90X workout program. Is it really that great, or is it just another gimmick? The people I have talked to really seem to be into it, but I also remember when my sisters loved Tae-Bo. the P90X workout program might be something that I look into--after all, if it's a video collection that means it's online somewhere right? I'm just kidding--I haven't even looked yet.

I can't decide which is more embarrassing: working out at the gym in front of a bunch of random people, or working out at home where people I know might see me. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who aren't embarrassed by working out, and I am really, really happy for them. For the rest of us there is a little bit of shame at trying to better our physical appearances in such a public way. Maybe I don't know what I am talking about, I just know that I don't want people to look at me. What?

No comments:

Post a Comment