Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Really Terrible Therapist

Here some reasons why a person should learn how to live with an alcoholic:

1. The most obvious reason is that someone has to help them, and you are definitely the closest.
2. They can't pay their share of the rent if they are incapacitated or dead.
3. If you are living with someone who has a debilitating disease, and they die, guess who is going to feel bad? It's you. You are going to feel bad.
4. Your life will be stressful if there is an alcoholic in your home.
5. Your life will be fulfilling if you save the life of your beloved roommate!

Sorry that I assumed the alcoholic is a roommate and not a spouse or family member, but I have roommates right now so it pertains to ME. If you guys want a post written specifically about your situation then you should write it up yourself. I am not trying to be mean, it is actually really fun. You think that I'm a better writer than you? Not a chance.

back to the point, living with an alcoholic would not be the best time. Not that I really know, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to weigh in on the subject. This is my blog, where people are FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment