Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Too Many Cat Posts?

Lately I have been talking a lot about my cats, and referring to the fact that they could use a little pest control, as it were. Well for all those who have been following this story with bated breath, there is news of about the cats! One of them is leaving at the end of the month with a previous owner, and we may have found a girl who wants to take the other one!

I know, I know--there is joy all around now. Plus there is no need to call pest control and cause a scene. I hope the girl who might take the cat moves to New York City with it, and we all never cross paths again. My roommates are worried that she will find out it's a bad cat, but all I can think is: "All cats are annoying, and so people who haven't noticed are never going to notice." There are no cats who are or aren't obnoxious, there are only people who pay attention and people who don't."

These cats could be in their last days with us, and I am so excited that I can barely move. I hope this blog isn't jinxing it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment