Friday, October 1, 2010

The Return of Dr Tinycat


I know that this is a heated debate, but I have finally chosen my side: I think that the animal hospital is still a cute place. Sure there could be some really sick kittens and puppies there, but you think they aren't going to be cute still? Get real.

There is no greater place for getting your hearts strings tugged than in an animal hospital. Oh, you don't believe me? Just click the links that I have been sprinkling in this post; you won't regret it. Lucky for you someone posted cute animal hospital videos online. So whether you are reading this from St. Louis or Argentina you can enjoy the happy footage right now.

Sure kittens give off a tough outer shell--too afraid to let other kittens in because they are scared of getting hurt. But once they are vulnerable at the hospital their true soft nature finally comes out. If anyone reading this would like to plan bi-weekly visits to the animal hospital with me, please let me know in the comments section so we can schedule the days accordingly--I am pretty free on most weekday afternoons. I just don't want to miss out on anymore cute flu-kittens than I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment