Monday, October 25, 2010

Work it Out

Here is a list comparing the P90x workout program with going to the gym:

P90X:
1. It's nice to workout from home; there is more privacy.
2. P90X is more hip, so you can talk with more people about it.
3. People say it is a great all around workout.
4. It's like having a personal trainer without having to get yelled at in person.

The gym:
1. Your roommates won't walk in and see you dancing around if you go to the gym.
2. The gym has an awesome hot tub.
3. You can show off your goods to more people at the gym.
4. You can see more people showing off their goods.

This list isn't really to try and sway anyone to use or not use the P90X workout program, but rather it is just my thought-process and the best way for me to work it out. Sometimes I just need to visualize what is going on in my head if I am going to understand the real attributes of a topic.

Now that I heave this list it is clear to me that I don't want to do either of these things. See how helpful that was? Now my head is clear and my thoughts are concise once again.

2 comments: