Friday, October 22, 2010

Orwell Said it Best

My life right now is a lot different from my life a few months ago; I am definitely talking about where I live.

PAST:
1. I lived alone, and it was everything I ever dreamed it could be.
2. My apartment had really nice kitchen cabinets--yeah I care about kitchen cabinets.
3. I had a kitten (not a cat).
4. I wasted all my money on rent.

PRESENT:
1. I now live in a tiny house with four people--big change.
2. The kitchen is so dirty and crazy that I might as well consider it a custom kitchen.
3. We have two cats (sadly, not kittens).
4. I save massive amounts of money on rent that I used to waste on privacy.

I don't mind where I'm living now. In fact, it is fun change living with people and having friends to talk to inside my house (people visited sometimes in my studio apartment, but only sometimes). Utah can be a boring place, so it's good to have something to do aside from reading and studying. This is making my old life sound depressing, but I am really just saying all this in case my roommates read this post; I want them to feel appreciated. Past and present have pros and cons like anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment