Monday, October 25, 2010

The Ice Machines

I want to start a new band called The Ice Machines. I don't know why I think that is such a good name, but it clearly is. In fact, just thinking about the name has given me a great idea for how this band could get their first notice.

The Ice Machines could go to different hotels all around the country and set up next to actual hotel ice machines--then just wait for people to come out and get some ice. When they turn the corner we could yell something like "Oh! Did you come out here hoping to find The Ice Machines!" BOOM. Song starts. Ice begins shooting out of the machine, and everyone in the hotel absolutely loves it. People go crazy, get their ice, and tell all their friends.

This post is making me realize that I don't need to be a person who is in bands, but rather a person who thinks up the best ideas in the world and then sells them for one million dollars--or just puts them on a blog for free. Either way the world is getting really great ideas and opinions, so... You're welcome, everyone. If someone out there really starts this band, let me know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment