Friday, August 27, 2010

The Best Lawyers


The last time I checked, everyone in this country was worried about not getting their social security when the time came. In fact, if I correctly remember the first episode of The OC (which I do), Ryan does some quick math in his head and says that people are going to be required to stay in their jobs until they're 80 if they want their full social security. Forget that.

Call up a social security attorney right now, and beg for their help. If The Man is trying to screw you over, then the only thing you can do is to and get a member of The Man's team on your side--a lawyer is someone from The Man's side, in case you were wondering. Getting a team of SSI lawyers on your side is the best way to try and get the money that Uncle Sam promised you.

No one forced our uncle to promise us this money, but since he did we are going to make sure that we get it. I will go to law school just to become an SSI attorney and get what I've got coming to me. And I'll help all of you out for free--just kidding, I will never be a lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment