Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I don't really Know

So some people out there might think that I don't know what JWH-018 is. First off, do you really think that? Oh, you really think I don't know about JWH-018? If you really believe that I don't know about everything that can be found on the internet, then you're crazy.

JWH-018 is totally my favorite... thing. I have like one hundred of them all over my house. One day I was just sitting around, and I was like, "Whoa where's all my JWH-018?" Then I realized that I had never bought any, so I went out and loaded up on all the JWH-018 I would ever need--sometimes you just need to buy things in bulk.

But back to you people acting like I don't know about JWH-018. Are you serious? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I can't believe I'm being treated this way right now. I wake up everyone morning, check up on my blogs, and expect to be treated with a little respect--like that is too much to ask. I guess if I am not going to be appreciated then I will quit writing blogs altogether. I hope you guys are all happy--I hope this is what you all wanted. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment