Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Erin The Builder

My friend Erin is starting to build custom furniture. that is pretty exciting for our group of friends, because none of us has any decent furniture. I'm sure one of my friends will read that and say, "Um, what are you talking about? I got this chair at a garage sale and it's my favorite." Yeah, Yeah. If you are saying that you aren't hearing me. Listen you guys, Erin will be able to make us furniture that is not only exactly what we want aesthetically, but will fit our cabooses like magic.

Custom furniture is kind of a high-class thing to own. Once Erin gets going she will probably bump us all into a higher class. Ben will run for governor, Andy will start a caviar business, and Kari will live in a ballroom. I'm not sure what I will do once I'm upper-class, but I will probably just commit crimes and not go to jail for them. These new pieces of furniture will change all of our lives for the better--personally, I can't wait.

If you would like to order something from Erin, good luck, because I'm not going to tell you where she is located. But I can give you one hint: she doesn't live in Scottsdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment