Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hey, Bro...



I am sick of not having a huge car. What, you think I'm just going to go out and buy a Hummer or something? Get real. I need something with a little more presence than that. The question now is which massive vehicle to buy, and dominate with.

I've got it! A giant converted bus. Dudes in Hummers will be like, "Whoa look at that new H4!" And I'll be like, "You wish!" and smash into them. A converted bus would not only be a great way to show the world how important I am, but it would also be a great place live (workout). An MCI Coach is a decently sized vehicle, but at this point bigger is always better.

I can't wait to show all my bros out there my new ride. Trevor will be like, "Yo, that is a pretty nice converted bus." And I'll be like, "Trevor... PLEASE. Like you even know about converted buses? Talk to me when your tan doesn't need A TAN." I know that everyone is probably going to be pretty jealous of my boss idea, and that's totally fine with me. You think I'm worried about those haters? Like I even worry about anything.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Melissa's bus... a converted bus?

    Does this make Melissa a bro?

    I have so many questions.

    ReplyDelete