Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Getting Divorced? Probably.

One time I spent a few days in NJ (New Jersey to the layperson), and even though I was only there a short time, I feel that I absorbed a lot of information. For one thing it just seemed like the kind of place where everyone and their brother is getting a divorce--just something about the place, you know?

Maybe it has to do with movies always making fun of New Jersey; everyone just gets grumpy about it and then makes a call to the divorce lawyer. Sometimes people just need to start over. But this could also have a positive effect: NJ might be breeding the best divorce lawyers in the entire country! Not only are they dealing with a lot of divorces--possibly--but the people might also be the angriest divorcees around, allegedly.

Though this may all be speculation, you can see where I'm coming from right? Right. I'm saying that if you need a great divorce lawyer then you know where to look. I mean, try to work it out and everything, but be realistic too. Sometimes the smartest thing to do is just to cut and run. If that is the case then make sure you have a better lawyer than your spouse--take no prisoners.

No comments:

Post a Comment