Monday, July 19, 2010

Meta-Blog #1

There is a whiteboard next to me with possible topics relating to price guns. The board includes topics such as: making price guns real guns, musical instruments, being a king, the Declaration of Independence, and so on and so forth. With those ridiculous topics having already been exhausted, what more could there possibly be to say about the Monarch 1110 or the Garvey price gun?

I am officially breaking the fourth wall and telling the world that I am out of ideas. I gave you all some great stuff and helped the world find out about Monarch price guns and labels. What more do you want from me? I compared price guns to A People's History of the United States, and even made them sing for you. All and all I'd say that I've been handling these topics with a certain grace and elegance that is only matched by the price guns themselves.

After a few hundred posts, I should be allowed one to say something about these blogs from the past. So it will be: Every several hundred posts, or so, I will write one meta-blog for everyone out there who needs my blog to be a little more intellectual. So until the next one, please, remember all the effort that has been taken to open the world's eyes to the majesty of pricing guns.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete