Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Zap

My brother-in-law is a contractor, but he used to be solely an electrician. Every once in a while he would bring me to a job with him. The only good memories I have from doing that is eating really good hamburgers at lunch time. Other than those good hamburgers, all I did was pull wire and unscrew things were screwed too tightly. It was a good time.

Being an electrician seemed like it was pretty tough work. I'm glad I never got shocked, but if I had then I would at least have a cool story to tell right now. Now that I think about it, my other friend Dallas was also an electrician for a little while. He wasn't that smart so maybe the job isn't so tough--or maybe he just got shocked all the time.

So there are your two types of electricians: The one who is smart, and the one who is tough. Either way, they will last to the end of the job and fix up your electrical problems. I was neither of those, so now I write blogs. But these blogs are on the internet, which is powered with electricity, so I guess in some way I am still an electrician. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment