Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You Want a Job Don't You?

I haven't spent a lot of time in my life looking for a plastic surgeon. I don't think I really want one, but I am probably wrong. People need to look beautiful--how else are they going to get jobs and make friends? The world we live in pretty much requires that everyone in it must be beautiful or be shunned. And, as a society, we are more than happy to do that.

What's more difficult: Paying to have larger breasts attached to you, or spending a few years gaining a personality? I don't even have to answer that. A plastic surgeon can give you all the personality you'll ever need in one afternoon while you're sleeping. "Oh, you read Catcher in the Rye and enjoyed the subtle nuances of a child wanting to protect the innocence of other children? Well I had my lips made into huge lips; your boyfriend is now my boyfriend."

Plastic surgery isn't for everyone, but if it's for you then Beverly Hills is the place to be. That way the people who see you won't think you're a monster--they'll recognize the botox and scars as things of beauty. Enjoy a life where everyone loves you for no other reason than your appearance. Don't let people with natural beauty take everything that you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment