Monday, September 27, 2010

300

I do not have a website, but I do have profiles on certain social networking sites. People who do own websites will often call up a website broker and sell their website for a lot of money. Since I don't have a website this is something I cannot do--or can I? Why couldn't I sell my social profiles the same way businesspeople sell their sites?

Websites brokers had better get ready for the wave of sales that are going to come from social sites. Some people just can't make any friends, even in a fake, online world. These people would shell out a lot of money for a profile that already has cool friends on it. I don't have any fake friends, and I can honestly say that each person I added is pretty hip. Some nerd, with the the help of a website broker, would pay a ton for that.

I am going to go make some calls and see if I can't get the ball rolling on something like this. It might sound stupid to some people, but don't most business ideas sound pretty stupid? They totally do. With that in mind, this is the best idea that anyone has ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment