Monday, September 20, 2010

Dentist Stuff. Again.

I often talk about how I could never be a lawyer, but I could definitely not be a dentist either. Even though I would be helping people by fixing their teeth, I don't think that people need to go to the dentist all the time. I would feel bad charging a ton of money just to clean someone's already clean teeth simply because they can't tell if their own teeth are clean. Ah!

If you brush your teeth, then they are clean--it is as simple as that. I haven't been to the dentist in like a one hundred years, and my teeth are perfectly healthy. Maybe is place like Jackson MS, where everyone's teeth fall out constantly, the dentist is someone who needs to be visited on a regular basis. That sounds like a bummer, but so does having your teeth fall out of your face.

I like my teeth, and the dentist will help me out with them someday, but not until something is really wrong. I remember what it is like to get a filling in a tooth that doesn't hurt, only to have it hurt once the filling is in. Really, dentist? You think this is what a healthy mouth feels like? You are ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment