Thursday, September 23, 2010

Boca Grande Is Actually a Place. Ha!

Like most of the world, I am pretty into taking vacations. Also, I like staying in hotels and resorts, so it all works out in the end. Most of the time I even love hotels so much that I feel like staying there is the best part of the vacation.

I don't know what it is. Sure I could go look at a volcano or something, but this place has a POOL. I really like hotel food as well. How can anyone resist a veggie burger called the Boca Grande Florida? No one can--it is the best kept secret in all the resorts in all the world.

Maybe I will start looking into taking a vacation now. I haven't been on one in a long time so the time is probably coming up again. Even though I really like going on vacation, I have never really needed it. Some people think they will go crazy if they don't get to go on a trip every so often, but those people just need to relax a little.

Life isn't so hard. A vacation doesn't have to be an escape--it can just be a thing that you are doing for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment