Friday, September 10, 2010

Lil' Pilot Jokes

I think the best part about participating in aviation jobs would be all the awesome pranks you could play on the passengers in the plane. I'm not talking about pretending to crash or faking a terrorist attack--those are amateur at best.

My pranks would be like, telling everyone that the water below the plane is actually the sky, but we are going so fast that we can't feel the upside down effects of gravity. See, I'm not trying to scare people, I'm just trying to ease them into insanity. If the plane bosses don't like it then they can take away all of my pilot jobs. However, if there is one thing that I have learned from action movies, it is that being the best at something means you are allowed to do whatever you want in the craziest fashion possible.

I will be taking advantage of that rule like crazy. Sure it might be hard to become the best in the field of all aviation jobs, but it will pay off in the end when I can tell everyone that we just passed through portal and the plane hasn't moved for two hours. Man, this is going to be so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment