Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Sad Model

If there is one thing that all of my loving followers know about me, it's that I absolutely love models and the fashion industry. I know I spent my years in college studying literature and creativity, but I really admire a girl when I am looking through her bikini model portfolio; I just think, "Wow, what a difference you are making."

I mean what could be more fulfilling than being an object in a photograph? Whether you are a bikini model or a sexy lamp this could be your life! People might be thinking that the ugliness of my face that keeps me from becoming a model is making me jealous, and they would be RIGHT. I had to learn to read and write because there was no way I would be able to slide by on my looks--I will never forgive my parents.

However, it is tragic looking for glamour model work. It is a hard life to go through, and it takes a decent amount of determination to continue on. I recommend going back to school if things get to rough. My heart goes out to all the models out there, because I know that life will never be satisfying in the way that it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment