Friday, September 10, 2010

Life Decree

Dear Readers, I have officially decided to not go to law school. But yes, I do still pretend that I am going sometimes because it helps me get dates. What? It was a joke... unless it will help. What?

I just realized that I could never be happy working as a personal injury attorney or something like that. Don't tell me that there other kinds of law out there, because I don't feel like having to respond with a loud, sarcastic "ARE THERE REALLY!?" On some level, every kind of lawyer is a personal injury attorney, and that just bums me out.

So now you are probably all wondering what I am going to do now. Well I do have a pretty cool plan, but I am not about reveal it here--because I would rather save that for another set of keywords so that I can kill two birds with one stone. Yeah, see? I am already in productive mode, so don't worry about me not going to law school; I will be just fine.

However, I am not above accepting handouts from anyone who feels like helping out a struggling student. It's called humility, dudes--look it up and see what I'm talking about. But seriously feel free to help me out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment