Friday, September 10, 2010

Roommate Consultant

Even though my roommates and I have a bunch of televisions sets, and aside from the fact that we don't have cable, we still have to decide what to watch as a team. If we did have any channels I would expect that we have excellent channel management.

That's right--while some roommates out there do not have the ability to debate and come to conclusive compromises, we are ahead of the curve in our ability to reason with each other. In fact, I am thinking about getting cable right now just so we can prove our channel management skills to everyone else in the world. It may seem like a small feat, but tell that to all of the other people out there who fight all the time and secretly hate certain roommates when they are not around. I would argue that all of these larger problems stem from poor channel management.

There are marriage and relationship consultants, but are there any roommate problem solvers? I think I could handle that pretty well. "Oh, he ate your peanut butter? But he hits on every girl you date? I think you should fight to the death." Call me up, day or night for this advice.

1 comment:

  1. This is the greatest blog that I have ever read. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete