Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Worth a Shot

One day I think I will get a job at the veterinary hospital. I don't particularly like animals, but that is exactly why I would like to get a job there; it would help me learn to care for something that I don't really want to care for. I am all about personal growth, people.

I used to live near San Diego, and that place reminds me that I definitely didn't care about animals. I was dating this girl whose cat died, and I remember her crying so, so much about it. I was nice about everything, but in my head I was like, "uhhh, are we going to see Harry Potter 3 or not?" Just kidding, I don't remember what movie we MISSED.

It is high time that I learned what it takes to love cute creatures. Sure being cute is a good start, but that doesn't mean I am willing to cure their diseases at the moment. That is where the veterinary hospital comes in. In all honesty I will probably not last one day in a place like that, but it's worth a shot right? So maybe a few kittens will die because I never learned how to give shots--like youtube doesn't have enough kitten to keep us all satisfied for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment