Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Getting Tougher

I have recently been trying to get tough with a personal trainer. So far his job is just to make me really sore and bummed. He also gets mad at me for not upping my protein intake in order to get massive. I don't know how to break it to him, but I just don't want to do that.

He is always telling ways to get my hands on discount supplements, as if that is my major problem. I have plenty of money for discount supplements, guy, but I just keep spending on other things that I want more than supplements--like nothing. I don't mind getting sore and trying to make my body a little tougher, but I have no need to try and become a giant atom smasher.

I have to meet with this guy once a week, and every time he wants to weigh me to see how much muscle I have gained. So far I have been able to trick him into not doing it by distracting him with a workout question. Maybe one day I will make him happy by bringing some discount supplements with me, and make it look like I have been using it like crazy. Man, what a good joke, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment