Wednesday, September 8, 2010

TV Girlfriends

Isn't that show Mad Men about an advertising agency? I have actually never seen it, so I don't know what is really going on. All I know is that girl with the red hair from Firefly is on it, and magazine covers are in love with her. Can a show about advertising agencies really be that exciting? I guess.

I hear people talk about it all the time, so I guess that's a good indicator of how the show is doing. Except that I never hear people talk about the shows that I really love, so maybe it isn't. I would much rather watch Party Down than a show about advertising agencies in Albuquerque or wherever it is they all work. Maybe I shouldn't knock it until I have seen it though--which I will probably never do. What? I just don't have TV.

I guess I could look it up on my computer, but yesterday I spent like five hours reading a book on my laptop and it feels like my head is going to fall off today. This is too difficult; I am just going to wait until I date a girl who loves the show and makes me watch it. That is how I started watching The OC, Twin Peaks, LOST, and Freaks and Geeks. Girlfriends are the best advertising agencies--except for the one who made me watch LOST.

1 comment:

  1. I own the movie version of Firefly.

    I should say... owned. My brother stole it and a bunch of other movies, hid them (probably), then went on a mission, and you KNOW that I'm never going to get any of my shit back from that.

    ReplyDelete