Friday, September 24, 2010

Subtle References

I once dated this girl who was thinking about getting into interior home decorating. The only reason she wanted to get into it was because her mom did it, and made a ton of money helping rich people figure out how to decorate their giant homes. I wasn't super impressed by her wanting to do this, but I also wouldn't mind being married to a girl who made a ton of money for practically nothing.

What would she have to do? Look online for some home decor items, and then have them shipped to the client's house? Brutal. Maybe she would even have to map things out using Google Sketch Up. She might be get a sore wrist! Also, decorating a house is pretty easy. Consider this: the people who have the weirdest looking houses are the people with the most expensive interior decorators.

To make a long story short, this girl and I are no longer dating. Guess what? I don't even care. We were just kids, and kids have no idea what they are doing with their lives. In fact, I can't believe I can even remember that story--or that I dated her at all. Your mind plays tricks... you play tricks back.

No comments:

Post a Comment