Monday, September 27, 2010

Clubs, You Know?

Maybe I am the kind of guy who goes to night clubs, and maybe I'm not. If you don't already know then read some of my older posts and see if you can figure it out. Okay, I'll tell you--I am definitely not the kind of person who has any nightlife at all. One night this weekend I read for three hours and then went for a walk. I can't imagine a better night.

Clubs are just not for me--I can't handle the crazy dating environment that surrounds those places. I just want to sit around by myself, or talk to people, and a club does afford me with either of those options. You are only allowed to DANCE! I am usually too tired to dance, so I would probably have a hard time keeping up with everybody else.

Maybe when I am older I will have a different nightlife routine--like I will throw in a movie or something after my walk. One day I might move to Seattle, and hopefully I will be able to stay inside even more. If figure that in a place where it rains all the time people just tend to stay inside. At least that is my definite hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment