Monday, September 20, 2010

Get Real, Real Estate

There was a time in my life where I was really cool. This means that I wasn't really going to school and I was trying to "make it" as some kind of artist. This was a fine life for me, but my parents were a little more on the "Ummmm..." side of things.

I remember there was a time when they suggested that I get my real estate license. Selling real estate was probably the last thing that I would ever want to do, or ever be good at doing. Plus, I feel like going through a few months of a course for a license would not really put in a better position of work than doing nothing/relying on my natural charm.

That was a few years ago, back when I lived near Glendale AZ. I have since gone back to school and gotten through in a decent amount of time. I still have some friends who went into the real estate racket, and I am glad I didn't go through with it. Selling anything is just not for me; I am not very personable, and I don't like having to hide things from people--which is something that every salesperson does. What?

1 comment:

  1. Selling house fast during the downturn economy may take some time but the property should not be undervalued. It should be evaluated accordingly in relation with the market price today.

    ReplyDelete