Monday, September 20, 2010

Get Real, Real Estate

There was a time in my life where I was really cool. This means that I wasn't really going to school and I was trying to "make it" as some kind of artist. This was a fine life for me, but my parents were a little more on the "Ummmm..." side of things.

I remember there was a time when they suggested that I get my real estate license. Selling real estate was probably the last thing that I would ever want to do, or ever be good at doing. Plus, I feel like going through a few months of a course for a license would not really put in a better position of work than doing nothing/relying on my natural charm.

That was a few years ago, back when I lived near Glendale AZ. I have since gone back to school and gotten through in a decent amount of time. I still have some friends who went into the real estate racket, and I am glad I didn't go through with it. Selling anything is just not for me; I am not very personable, and I don't like having to hide things from people--which is something that every salesperson does. What?

No comments:

Post a Comment