Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Poor List

One thing that I might do is move to Toronto. One thing that I will never do is open a sex shop. These two things are pretty unrelated, but I am just trying to narrow down my future with a list of things I will and won't do. Here are some examples:

- I will own a kitten, but probably not a cat.
- I will really never open a sex shop.
- Getting rich? Doesn't seem very likely.
- However, I might take up stealing, and that is kind of like being rich.
- If I don't end up moving to Toronto then I will probably move to Kitchener--because I am a person who loves to cook.

That is enough for now. Actually, reading through this list isn't really helping me narrow down my major life choices. If anyone has any good ideas for what I should or shouldn't do with my life, please feel free to leave some advice in the "comments" section. If you don't someone else will, so think about that.

One day I will be old and possibly dead, so I need these ideas soon if I am going to have enough time to make them all happen. Think about that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment