Monday, September 13, 2010

Lock it Down

If I were going to be a locksmith I would not transfer to a city like Brooklyn. I say this because I don't see it as a city where people lock their keys inside and then call someone to come and help them out. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if most places had kind of old locks anyway--or chain locks. If the houses did have awesome locks they would probably be like chains or something that could only be locked from the inside.

To be honest I don't think I would move to Brooklyn no matter what--locksmith or not. I just kind of assume that it is a place for tough people, so I don't think I would really fit in there, and the only thing that matters in my life is fitting in. What? Like having friends is such a crime.

Maybe being a locksmith would be a good way to meet people though. I mean, I have to drive out to their house anyway, and we already have a built-in conversation piece every time I start a new job. "Oh, that's how you locked them in? No it isn't as uncommon as you think. Haha--Let's get lunch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment