Monday, September 20, 2010

Avoiding the Dentist

I don't really go to the dentist. It only seems like a big deal if you don't think about it. That is to say, people just assume that seeing the dentist is something that we absolutely have to do twice a year. Yeah right. I haven't been to the dentist in about seven years, and my mouth is totally fine. It should be said that I brush my teeth two to three times a day and am careful not to eat foods that damage teeth.

Some people out there might be thinking, "Well I would be able to skip out on the dentist too if I took care of my teeth like that." If you are thinking that, then please never check my blog again. I would rather keep my mouth working on my own than have some dentist get in there and tear it up once or twice a year.

I've never seen The Great Wall of China, or even been to Hartford--but I can honestly tell you that the dentist should only be for emergencies. How often do we all get physicals from the doctor? That is way more important than going to the dentist. If something is wrong with your mouth it's pretty easy to tell, but your guts keep their secrets until it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment