Thursday, September 23, 2010

Howdy Partner

I will probably never start a website. It's not that I don't have ambition, it's just that I wouldn't know the first thing about how to run a successful website. I am all about the tangible world, so being online just doesn't work for me in the same way.

Would I know that I needed to hire an SEO partner to help get my site higher on search engines? Of course not! I would probably just turn my website on and wait for customers to just start rolling in. Even if I had the best product in the world, no one is going to be able to find me. The internet is like the ocean, and website is like a penny at the bottom of it. Luckily, Google is like a magnet the size of the moon that can target only pennies. An SEO partner is like a fish whose job it is to go around and put the better pennies on top so that they get to the magnet first.

That is easily the best analogy I have ever made in my entire life. Hopefully there is an SEO partner company out there who reads this and appreciates the artistic lengths that I am going to for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment